Does your home need a new furnace? Then don’t wait, call now and get fast furnace installation and replacement services from Dr. Rescue – Comfort Specialist today.
If your purse strings feel tight, then be sure to visit our coupons page before you call to learn how you can save even more on our already-low prices.
There’s nothing worse than turning on your furnace when the temperature in The Woodlands, TX dips a bit, only to discover nothing happens. Your furnace isn’t working, and you’re without warm, comfortable air. Instead of keeping your fingers crossed that this issue never happens, call in the experts from Dr. Rescue Comfort Specialist and schedule regular maintenance and servicing to ensure that your furnace is always working when you need it.
Why second-guess your decision to call? Just visit our reviews page and see what our satisfied customers have to say about our work.
When Should You Need to Install a New Heater?
On average, traditional heaters and furnaces last about 20 years with regular maintenance and servicing, but if your furnace hasn’t been serviced in a long time, or your unit is more than 20 years old, then the time to think about installing a new furnace may be approaching faster than you think.
Some signs that it may be time to upgrade to a new, more efficient model are:
- Constant repairs. If you’re always calling for repairs and servicing, then a more cost-effective option will be to install a new unit.
- Rising energy costs. If your bills have been creeping up then a poorly functioning furnace may be to blame.
- Parts aren’t available. If your technician can find the right parts for your unit, then it’s time to replace it.
How Can You Save on Heating Costs?
Keeping your energy costs low is as easy as paying a little extra attention to your heating system and making sure that it is well-maintained. Below are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Have your air ducts regularly cleaned.
- Check your air filters and schedule replacement services when they become clogged.
- Schedule inspections at least once a year.
- Replace your furnace when it begins to show signs of aging instead of paying for ongoing repairs.
Enjoy These Perks When You Work With Us
We’re BBB certified: Dr. Rescue – Comfort Specialist holds an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, which means you can be confident in the quality of our service.
We’ll customize to meet your needs: Our technicians will happily create custom service plans to meet your budget – just ask us about how we can help.
Call today and reach a team of dedicated heating and cooling experts who are ready to help keep your home in The Woodlands, TX warm today.