If the time has come to replace your old heater, the heating and cooling professionals at Dr. Rescue – Comfort Specialist are here to help with fast furnace installation and replacement services.
Speedy solutions are a phone call away, so call now. Take advantage of the specials and savings available to you by visiting our coupons page.
When Should You Install a New Heater?
Most heaters will work correctly and without error for 20 years or so, after which time it will begin to work less efficiently and will need repairs and servicing more often. Once your unit starts needing regular repairs, it’s usually time to give us a call for a professional assessment, but you should also keep an eye out for these additional warning signs that you need a new heater:
- – Rising heating costs. If your energy bills are going up when your heater is on then it’s time to invest in a newer, more energy-efficient system.
- – The need for constant repairs. Does your unit seem to spend more time being “in repair” than working properly? Then it’s time to bite the bullet and invest in a new one.
- – Parts aren’t available anymore. If your unit is so old that parts can’t be ordered for it, then the time has come to update to a more modern system.
If you’re still unsure as to whether or not the time has come to replace your heater, simply ask one of our technicians. We’re happy to visit your home for a professional assessment, and will guide you through every step of choosing and installing your new heater.
How Can You Save on Heating Costs?
Keeping your energy costs low is as easy as paying a little extra attention to your heating system and making sure that it is well-maintained. Below are a few tips to keep in mind:
- – Have your air ducts regularly cleaned.
- – Check your air filters and schedule replacement services when they become clogged. Schedule inspections at least once a year.
- – Replace your furnace when it begins to show signs of aging instead of paying for ongoing repairs.
Let Us Keep You Comfortable
We’ll create a customized plan just for you: Our technicians can build a personalized service plan. We have Good, Better, and Best pricing to suit your needs and budget.
We’ve been in your community since 2012: You can depend on our years of experience working in the Conroe, Cypress, Humble, Kingwood, Magnolia, Montgomery, Pinehurst, Porter, Shenandoah, Spring, Tomball, and The Woodlands areas.
We put our customers first: Customer satisfaction is our biggest priority, and we’ll always do our best to exceed expectations and provide quality work.
Depend on a team of qualified experts who have your best interests at heart. Call us today for service and start feeling comfortable at home.
How Can We Help?